Thursday, February 5, 2015

Meet Abbey

Let me introduce you to Abbey.  She is my first project and one I hope will turn out great.  I am attempting my hand at face ups.  Over the coming weeks I will begin to take her down to where she started.  A blank face and no hair!  Seems almost a shame to do such a thing when there is absolutely nothing wrong with her to begin with.  Except for the fact that she is a little to "Grown up" for my three year old who has by the way stolen the other dozen or so dolls that I bought to do this with.  Oh well, I guess it will just be Abbey for now.  As I work through the process with Abbey I will post as I go along information and how I did it.  What I may have done right and all I may do wrong.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment