I have my hands in everything. You could say I can't stay focused on one thing for long. Today I want to paint, tomorrow it will be sewing. I have recently fallen in love with face ups and custom dolls especially Blythe. I am too scared to start on a Blythe doll, they are far too pricey for me to screw up. So I decided to start on a Monster High doll. Got to crawl before I can walk.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
I took a picture of a few things that I will be using for the process. The airbrush is brand new purchased it from Amazon and can't wait to use it. I have never used one, but I am pretty good at teaching myself anything that is related to art. I bought synthetic doll hair for her, but I would have preferred a natural fiber. Alpaca is on the list for future face ups. A little bit of airbrush paint in a few colors I thought would work (we will see later how they turn out) and a bottle of acetone polish remover no particular brand. I will post a few more supplies as I go. I still need a few specialized tools that I need to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment